Effective Website Design Atlanta GA
These are some basic principles of website design which are necessary to create an effective web site. You just can't get around them. Effective visual design, usability and effectiveness determine the success of a website. Here are a few simple rules to follow when designing a website.
- The first and most important principle for designing a successful website is to make sure you have a goal. What is the purpose for creating the website. Spend some time on this, and decide primary goal of your website. Want to make money is an objective, not a goal. Clearly define what it is that you are trying to achieve.
- The complexity of your website should also based on this decision. Try and define who you think your typical user would be and then consider the users’ need to interacting, their attitude the nature and behavior of the future audience.
- Website design factors such as site organization, page layout or plan, graphics, site navigation system, multimedia presentations, and interactive forms should be such that they satisfy the needs of your users. Give more importance to the content of the website than the design of the website. Only clear and understandable contents will be appreciated by your viewers. If you have a need for interaction on your site, then you should definitely consider the technology used in designing your site, such as database drive structure such as WordPress.
- Don’t make users think too much while scanning your website content. Only effective writing attracts customers. The website content must be simple, effective and user-friendly. Users appreciate quality and reliability in websites. It is always better to use webpages that are on the shorter site. In order to keep your WebPages short, you can always break them into two parts. Shorter paragraphs that grab the users attention are always better.
- Your website should grab the users attention and be pleasant to look at. It should not be plain, boring, cluttered, or distracting. Make sure that your text is clear and legible so be careful with the size, color, and font of all text used within your website. Find one or two simple fonts and stick with them. Do not mix and match multiple font styles. Always use standard text fonts and styles in the WebPages as different browsers may not display special non-standard text fonts in the same way as you are seeing them.
- Be careful with the background colors. Also use appropriate browser-safe text and background colors. The color black is always good for the main body of text and it is the most legible. Red color is good for bringing attention to a headline. Blue is very good to signify hypertext links. The website navigation system should be easy-to-use. Each page of your site must be clear and easy to follow. Proper and clear links must be provided to return to the main page, previous page and next page such as a cookie trail You can provide menu or sitemap of the Website on each Webpage in order to increase the navigability.
- The amount and size of graphics used in your website must be limited to create a better impression of your website. Use only quality graphics and make sure they are optimized for quicker loading. Users are impatient and will not wait around for a long time to wait for your images to download. Too many images or too much movement of those images is distracting. Your website You website should be monitored to ensure it looks good in the all the major browsers. Test your website thoroughly and make sure all the links are working.