- Can you describe your target audience?
- What is the primary purpose or goal of the website?
- Thank about your corporate core values and how you express them to your visitors?
- What separates you you from your competitors?
- Why should people do business with you rather than your competitors?
- Can you describe the style of the website you are seeking?
- Are there specific company colors that need to be used?
- Are there other materials that the site needs to match with (brochures, press materials, etc.)?
- Is there any functionality or options on your current website that you plan to keep (other than the content)?
- Are there any websites with designs that you like? Can you pick 3 examples?
- Where is your current website being hosted?
- Do you have the current usernames and passwords?
- Who on your staff will be involved on your end in the development of the website?
- How will you be managing website upkeep?
- Is there a specific budget that you are trying to stay within? This is CRITICAL?
Remember that it is your responsibility to provide all the artwork and content. If you don"t have them, be prepared to pay extra!
These are but a few of the questions you should know and be prepared to answer.
If you plan to start a business in the Conyers, GA area, we would love to come by and make your acquaintance.